I have decided that I am, in fact, the representative of a new movement in art. This new movement began two and a half minutes ago when I was in the washroom stretching my penis from the tip of the foreskin up and away from my body so I could get the skin of my shaft and testicles taut enough that I could comfortably and deliciously scratch for as long as it was before the new movement took hold of my attentions. It will last as long as I live, and it will be unparalleled everywhere and for all time. No one who does not understand it will appreciate it, and anyone who appreciates it will be deemed insane or ignorant. I am the pinnacle of human artistic achievement. Art is the challenge of aesthetic paradigms and my movement defines itself by its continuous challenge to itself, ergo, my movement encompasses all of art, from four or five minutes ago to eternity, and is self-perpetuating. Therefore my movement is art. Forever. Therefore I declare myself the winner. Of art. I win art.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

i've been uprooted so many times
i've become afraid of the ground

i say that to convince myself
that the ground hasn't become afraid of me

No comments:

Post a Comment